The implementation of popen().

Jens Yllman jens@uniweb.se
Fri Mar 10 00:20:00 GMT 2000

 Hi,

 It is strange how many answers came to this thread as soon as someone
found something amusing in the text. What I meant was that popen() is
depending on for instance fork(). And fork() is depending on some other
functions. So I did not see any easy way to just take that code and try
to use it in my code. And I did not at once see if there were a simple
solutions to my problem. So that is why I asked here to see if anybody
know something about this.

 Jens Yllman