EGCS 20000228

Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Tue Mar 7 20:39:00 GMT 2000

On Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 10:34:31PM -0600, Robert McNulty junior wrote:

>>On Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 06:05:39PM -0600, Robert McNulty junior wrote:
>>>Is it possible to build EGCS under Cygwin?
>>>I just tried last night.
>>>So far, EGCS 1.1.2 gave me the same errors.
>>>Forgot the what the errors were.
>>
>>Hmm.  I know that it works fine but I forgot how to build it.
>>
>>Hope this helps.
>
>Well, I feel ten inches smaller and dumber.  I just tried it with a
>fresh Cygwin B20-1.  Now, sh give me errors while making the compiler.

Ok.  Let's try the serious approach this time.

You need to provide more details if you want someone to help you.  "give
me errors" is not enough of a clue for anyone to diagnose whatever problem
you're having.

The actual error messages that you're seeing would be a good first start
to debugging your problem.

-Chris Faylor
-Cygwin Engineering Manager
-Cygnus Solutions, A Red Hat Company