trn

Rob Wheatley rwheatle@ucalgary.ca
Fri Mar 3 02:26:00 GMT 2000

trn is a text mode news reader.  It is similar to slrn, but I find it
much nicer to use.

After some effort (I am not familiar with compiling Unix programs) I
have been able to compile and run trn under Windows NT using the Cygwin
tools.

Although there are a few minor bugs, trn can read and post articles.

I have posted a description of the procedure I followed at:
http://www.ucalgary.ca/~rwheatle/trn.html

I hope these instructions are helpful.  I would also appreciate it if
someone could double check that I managed to point the Configure script
to all the relevant libraries.

Rob Wheatley
rwheatle@ucalgary.ca