Still 100% usage and weird problems with recent snapshots?

Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Thu Mar 2 10:14:00 GMT 2000

On Thu, Mar 02, 2000 at 01:17:39AM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
>FWIW, the problems described below were fixed with the Feb 28 snapshot.
>That includes the 100% usage problem and the weird configure failures
>when building.

I still have one person reporting problems with cygwin but I am having
no luck duplicating them and the strace output that he's provided does
not make any sense.

Has the recent snapshot solved the problem for everyone else or are
there still problems?

I would like to get this resolved since one of these snapshots is going
to become the official Cygwin 1.1.1 beta that will show up in the
pending net release which we hope to have available in the next couple
of weeks.

cgf