GDB on Win2k doesn't work for me.

Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Mon Jun 26 13:38:00 GMT 2000

The URL that I mentioned refers to the most recent version of gdb that
is available.  This is newer than the version that I temporarily made
available in my private directory.

I actually updated gdb two days after that announcement, so the current
version is gdb-20000610.tar.gz.

You should really follow the instructions in the announcement to
download the newest version, i.e.  copy setup to an EMPTY DIRECTORY and
"setup gdb".  There is no reason to update anything but gdb.

If it works, then it would be nice if people offered more than just
moral support over the problem and started debugging why it isn't
working.

I use this version of gdb almost every day on W2K and it works fine for
me, so complaints about "Unknown signals" are not going to get the
problem solved.

cgf