Question

Дмитрий Паньков pankov2@mail.ru
Fri Jun 23 04:22:00 GMT 2000

  I use system WINDOWS'95.  I have established CygWin on my computer.
And I have met with such problem: at attempt of entering such commands
as mkpasswd or mkgroup they generates such message on an error:
"The file MKGROUP.EXE is connected to an absent component: NETAPI32.DLL: NetApiBufferFree."

  In "Cygwin User's Guide" is written, that the files "/etc/passwd" and
"/etc/group" should be created independently. But them formats consist of what?

May you helps me?

                            Yours faithfully,
                                                Dmitry Pan'kov.

P.S.: my mail is pankov2@mail.ru