binutils 2.9.5.0.46: IEEE support is broken in binutils because of `slashpatch'

Alexander Aganichev AAganichev@hypercom.com
Fri Jun 16 01:03:00 GMT 2000

If someone cares.

(See attached file: ieee.diff)

--
Alexander Aganichev
Hypercom Europe Limited, Inc.

                    "Uwe H.
                    Steinfeld"            To:     "Alexander Aganichev" <AAganichev@hypercom.com>
                    <usteinfeld@ni        cc:
                    kocity.de>            Subject:     Re: binutils 2.9.5.0.46: IEEE support is broken in binutils because of
                                          `slashpatch'
                    15.06.2000
                    21:13