gdb 20000608-1 and itcl/2

Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Sat Jun 10 12:38:00 GMT 2000

Very strange.  Your gdb is operating differently than mine.

If you could debug this a little further, I would appreciate it if
you could do this:

      gdb -nw gdb
      run
      info shared

I assume that gdb will eventually exit after producing the error message
that you are reporting.  At that point you should be able to view the
"info shared" information.

I'm interested in exactly what DLLs are being loaded from the "info shared"
command.  Your strace logs indicate that a DLL is operating differently for
me than it is for you.

cgf