gcc can't find include files under Windows 2000

Richard Stanton stanton@haas.berkeley.edu
Sat Jun 10 10:07:00 GMT 2000

That did it. Thanks a lot. It allowed me to go on to find the next problem -
gdb works OK at the command line, but called from within EMACS it seems to
hang:

Current directory is c:/projects/leases/
GNU gdb 20000204
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-cygwin"...
(gdb) break main
Breakpoint 1 at 0x401110: file leaseutil.c, line 44.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /projects/leases/testlease.exe
77e80000:C:/WINDOWS/system32/KERNEL32.dll
61000000:c:/cygnus/bin/cygwin1.dll
77db0000:C:/WINDOWS/system32/ADVAPI32.DLL
77d40000:C:/WINDOWS/system32/RPCRT4.DLL

and it just sits here forever, never giving me back control.

Richard Stanton