B20.1: make doesn't work - not LF problem

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 12:25:00 GMT 2000

--- Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 11:33:14AM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> >Now, download the most recent snapshot from
> > http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/snapshots/ and install that.
> >
> >Chris, can we make a new distribution?
>
> I've received very little feedback on the snapshot.

So, does this mean that the snapshot is working ok.  I thought I some posts of
it working for those that were having problems.  It might be worth making the
distribution just so that the newbies will have the benefit of the attempted
fix.

Regards,

=====
---