Problem with system()

Glenn.Davis@predictive.com Glenn.Davis@predictive.com
Thu Jul 27 08:39:00 GMT 2000

THAT DID IT!
Thanks!!!!  I tried to save space on my computer, and look where it got
me.
I even saw in the man page for system() that it uses /bin/sh.  Thats why I
downloaded "bash".  I stupidly assumed that since you guys were using bash
in your cygwin.bat file, that that was the program to use (and not ash).
I'm sure there is a lesson in there somewhere.
thanks,
glenn.

Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com>
07/27/00 11:10 AM