pwd questions and problems

Noel L Yap yap_noel@jpmorgan.com
Tue Jul 25 13:22:00 GMT 2000

Does anyone know how I can get 'pwd' to output the current working directory
without regard to mounts?  For example, I have M: mounted to /view.  When I'm in
//m and I do a 'pwd', I get /view when I really want //m.

Also, I've noticed that PWD isn't set under 'sh'.

Noel

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan & Co. Incorporated, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.