trouble

peter rupert prupert@altavista.com
Tue Jul 25 08:43:00 GMT 2000

hi,
i am running windows 98 on a dell inspiron 5000 laptop. i run gnu emacs
using cygwin, bash. when i have my ethernet card in i have problems with
cygwin and then of course emacs. when i initiate cygwin with the network
card in, i get an out of environment message. running emacs gives me some
black window thinking time of 5-10 seconds and then runs, and therefore so
does my miktex stuff. if i boot up without the network card in everything
is fine. any suggestions?  peter rupert.

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html