Various OpenGL errors

Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Sun Jul 16 16:43:00 GMT 2000

I've seen a few errors reported with the opengl package that was
recently submitted for inclusion on sourceware.

If the maintainer is not willing to work on fixing these various
problems, this package will probably be pulled from the latest
directory.

Is anyone willing to put some work into maintaining this package?

cgf