Perl MD5 module

Charles S. Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Sat Dec 9 22:03:00 GMT 2000

They are from the ipc library.  Available at
http://cygutils.netpedia.net/cygipc/

Actually, MD5 does NOT require sys/ipc.h and sys/sem.h.  However, since
(it appears) you are using the cygutils perl, which was built using
cygipc -- ANY module built using that perl will look for all the
dependencies of perl itself.  Since cygutils perl depends on cygipc --
MD5 built using that perl will complain if cygipc is missing.

--Chuck