moving C:\cygwin to D:\cygwin

Julia A . Case julie@MageNet.com
Fri Dec 1 12:29:00 GMT 2000

The first time I sent this it didn't appear to make it to the list, so I
apoligize if this comes through 2x.

I moved c:\cygwin to d:\cygwin because I was running out of space on
c:\...  I updated the registry entries for the mounts and changed the
desktop icon to match the new settings.  Now when I run bash I get the
following errors

bash.exe: warning: could not find /tmp, please create!
BASH: /etc/profile: No such host or network path
BASH-2.04$

none of the mounts exist...

What did I forget?

Thanks,
Julie

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]