Weird behavior when using "-I" with gcc-2.95.2

Fontenot Larry A DLVA FontenotLA@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Thu Apr 27 13:37:00 GMT 2000

Here are the strace outputs.  h_strace.txt was compiled on my h:\ drive and
it worked.  i_strace.txt was compiled on the UNIX via SunLink server and it
failed.  Note line numbers i_strace.txt:1114 and h_strace.txt:1124.  This is
where the first discrepancy is between the two runs.  It appears the errno
is BAD_PATHNAME, in the broken version, versus PATH_NOT_FOUND, in the
working version.

By the way, I downloaded a trial version of Omni NFS Client Lite, and
mounted the I:\ drive using NFS instead.  That also clears the problem right
up.

Thanks,
Larry

 <<strace.tar.gz>>