/cygdrive/c/cygtemp/tar: usr: Could not create directory: No such file or ...

Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Fri Apr 21 17:13:00 GMT 2000

On Sat, Apr 22, 2000 at 09:49:24AM +1000, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>PS: Suggest putting ``Net Release 1.1.0'' at the top of some of the
>latest web pages.  It's really confusing trying to figure out if what
>your looking at relates to this current release rather than previous
>releases.

Btw, there is a "latest release" at the top of the page as well as a
"New Cygwin Net Release", dated April 17, 2000 right underneath it.  I'm
not sure how anyone could be confused by this.

cgf