3 bugs

John Wiersba John.Wiersba@medstat.com
Wed Apr 19 11:25:00 GMT 2000

OK, I retract my statement.  I tried it again.  It does work, with this
caveat (at least on my machine):  that it probes all my drives and perhaps
the network first, before removing the file.  I believe that is because of
the // syntax.  When I originally tried it, I killed it when I saw it was
probing my floppy drive, so I didn't give it a chance to finish.

-- John