Cygwin 1.1.0 gdb troubles

Christopher Jones cbjones@nortelnetworks.com
Wed Apr 19 06:02:00 GMT 2000

Title: RE: Cygwin 1.1.0 gdb troubles

Seems like it would make more sense to at least hide these cygwin pids and let users always use windows pids for ps, kill, $$ in a shell, etc.  So the PID and PPID values would be the real windows values and cygwin pids would disappear into the internals somewhere... probably a lookup table if you really need to have them still.  Something like this would be more seemless, wouldn't it?

Brian