X11 with Cygwin b-20-1

Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Tue Apr 11 06:02:00 GMT 2000

On Tue, Apr 11, 2000 at 07:21:32AM -0500, Robert McNulty Junior wrote:
>I have a problem. Csound, the program I'm using, requires X11 library to
>work. No problem. X11, I found out, is under the H-i586-cygwin32/lib.
>Problem"
>Which library do i link my problem againt?
>There there tix, tcl, and tk

We do not have X11 support in Cygwin.  The X11 include directory is an
artifact from the tk installation and doesn't really do anything useful.

You might want to check out the cygwin-xfree project.  The web page is:
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/xfree

Christopher Faylor
Cygwin Engineering Manager
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company