containing a VIRUS.

Doug Wyatt dwyatt@sunflower.com
Sat Apr 1 14:29:00 GMT 2000

For what it's worth, I downloaded the DLL in question and scanned
it with McAfee VirusScan 4.0.3a, scan engine 4.0.50, virus defs
4.0.4071.  No virus!

Is your anti-virus tool current?  If so, send a copy of the file (cygwin1.dll)
to your anti-virus tool's manufacturer and ask them to verify that it truly
contains some virus.  More than likely, your indication that it contains
a virus is a false positive.

Regards,
Doug Wyatt