linux-hosted cygwin crosscompiler

Brendan Simon brendan@dgs.monash.edu.au
Thu Sep 30 23:42:00 GMT 1999

thunder7@xs4all.nl wrote:

> The latest info on this in the mailing-list archives dates back
> to 1997. Is there more up-to-date information, or has nothing changed?
> Are there binaries available somewhere (that'd be a real bonus!)

I'm not quite sure of the question.  Are you wanting to build a
cygwin-cross compiler hosted on a linux machine ?
If so, you can go to Mumit Khan's site.  There is a HOWTO there which I
followed when building my cross-compiler.  From memory, Mumit compiled
some linux->cygiwn and linux->mingw cross-compilers and they were
available in binary form from http://www.objsw.com/ .  I think they were
egcs-1.1.1 and they probably haven't been updated to gcc-2.95.x (or have
they ?).

Brendan Simon.