FW: your software site

Suhaib Siddiqi ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com
Fri Sep 24 12:11:00 GMT 1999

This is a bit off topic, but has been discussed here.
I was under the impression GPL'ed software cannot be soft for
profit.  Therefore, on my web sites siddiqi.webjump.com and
geocities.com, i posted notes the binaries were covered under GPL
therefore cannot be sold for profit.

I received the following message from FSF requesting to delete the
licensing note because it was misleading.  According to the
following
message, "one cannot charge a usage fee for GPL software."?

Suhaib