permissions

Suhaib Siddiqi sssiddiqi@ipass.net
Sun Oct 31 19:54:00 GMT 1999

-remap must somewhere in your Makefiles.  Check configure scripts.
make sure you have only one and the latest version of cpp.exe in
your PATH.
If you are using network mounted drive, Cygwin may run slow.  When I
compile a big project on my Windows Nt machine, i always first
logout
from Netware server and unmount the netware mounted drives... for me
it helped.

Suhaib