JAVA

Suhaib Siddiqi sssiddiqi@ipass.net
Sun Oct 31 19:54:00 GMT 1999

GCC 2.95 from Mumit Khan ( I assume Cygwin users know this URL at
least ;-)

JDk 1.2.2 from www.sun.com  (Win32 JDK 1.2.2 contains JRE 1.2.2)

Must set JDK = c:\jdk1.22 (or whatever your install path is)

Must set JRE = c:\jdk (or whatever you install path is)

Apply Mumits JNI patches.

That was al I needed.  IBM JAVA OpenDX compiled out-of-the-box.

Suhaib