ncursers

Rick Rankin rick_rankin@yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 23:39:00 GMT 1999

Which version of ncurses are you trying to build? I've successfully built 4.2
and 5. Can you attach the output (or at least the last few lines) of the "make
install" command? Actually, paste in, don't attach, the last few lines.

Rick
--
Rick Rankin
rick_rankin@yahoo.com

Joseph <joseph@terraworld.net> wrote:
--I can do a compile on nucurser but the make install quits when it gets to
install tic.  Someone wana take a look at that for me and see if its spacific
to my machine and if so how you got into install so maybe there's somethin i
can change on my end -- Josephjoseph@terraworld.net