Get Paid to be online!! Thats it!

Seph756@aol.com Seph756@aol.com
Mon Nov 22 02:48:00 GMT 1999

Get paid just for being online!!

I recently ran across AllAdvantage.com, a brand-new company that pays its
members to surf the Web - and they've been paying out hundreds of thousands
of dollars to members for two months now. The average member check for August
was $87.77! Not too shabby for just being online.

What's the catch? No catch -- to earn money you agree to give up a little
space on your desktop for a message window -- called a Viewbar -- that
delivers information about products and services available online.

AllAdvantage.com is for real:

In September they raised the hours they pay to 25 per month.
Some AllAdvantage.com members will earn well over $1,000 EACH in September
alone.
AllAdvantage.com just completed a deal for $31 million in venture capital
funding from some of the savviest investors in the industry. They're putting
their money on a winner!
The sooner you join, the sooner you'll get paid. Please use my referral ID
number (GJV-815). Be sure to tell all your friends who use the Internet --
the more referrals you get, the more money you can earn. You can sign up with
AllAdvantage.com right away at <a
href=" http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=GJX-528 "> http://www.alladvantag
e.com/go.asp?refid=GJV-815</a>

This is a really great deal with no strings attached!

Sincerely,
Charles
Member ID# GJV-815