[FIXED] Symbolic links & RCS

André Oliveira da Costa costa@cade.com.br
Wed Nov 10 06:54:00 GMT 1999

Well, I did that. No luck with the precompiled RCS, but it was just a matter
of downloading the source code from a GNU mirror here in Brazil, reading the
tips at http://aquarius.franken.de/docs/develop/gnuwin32/GNUWin32.txt and...
that's it! =) I am finally able to use RCS just as I did on UNIX. Cool! 8)
The tips played a decisive role, because the conf.sh script was complaining
about something I wouldn't be able to fix myself.

Once again, thanks to everybody =)

Cheers,

Costa
--