How can I access the "info" pages??

Lincoln, W. Terry terryl@ultimatetechnology.com
Mon May 31 21:10:00 GMT 1999

W. Terry Lincoln - Senior Engineer         \     \   _   /
Ultimate Technology Corporation             \     \ |J| /
a Tridex Company (NASDAQ:trdx)               \     _|E|_
ICQ# 39362285                                 \   |_ S _|
Email:  WTerryLincoln@engineer.com             \    |U|
< http://www.AngelFire.com/ny/TerryLincoln >      \ / |S| \
< http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Concourse/7326 > \  | |
================================================== ~~~~~
Opinions expressed do not represent the management of UTC.

qztf7k@powertrain.mpg.gm.com wrote:
8< snip

>         I have the "info" pages in c:\usr\local\info
>
>         I have cygwin b20.1
>
>         But I don't have the "info" command!! is it possible??

Yes, you need to get the texinfo package and build it.  It should be in the
latest sources.

>         I found the tkinfo program, but it can't see the info
> pages, because
> there is no "dir" file.
>
>         Anyone knows how to build this "dir" file ??

Yes, this can be built by using the "install-info" command (also part of the
same sources.)
Or get the binaries from someone.