ddd 3.1.4

Suhaib M. Siddiqi Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com
Mon May 10 10:37:00 GMT 1999

> Dear Suhaib,
> I tried to download your version of ddd 3.1.4. Unfortunately I am not able
> to unpack it. The ending .tgz tells me it is supposed to be a tar archive
> packed with gzip. Unfortunately gzip does not uncompress your file. Can you
> help?

ending tgz satands for tar.gz.  You have 2 choices.

in Cygwin bash shell type

tar zxvf ddd-3.1.4.tgz

That will do the job for you.

Or you rename it to ddd-3.1.4.tar.gz, in case you like that kind of names better.

By the way, I will be uploading an updated DDD-3.1.4 binary today.  Some users reported
slow performance of DDD, particularly on Win95.   I guess I have traced the problem
and have already compiled a newer binary, which will perhaps function better on Win95.

Regards

Suhaib