find, ksh, and job control

Rick Rankin rrankin@primenet.com
Wed Mar 31 19:45:00 GMT 1999

Interesting. I do all my ftps from windows and have never had a problem. I
do use a GUI ftp client most of the time, however, not the command line one.
I have successfully used the command line one from the inet utils, however,
and it does work from bash. I also use it from inside XEmacs on NT.

Rick
--
Rick Rankin
rrankin@primenet.com