C-Shell for Windows

Tadeusz Liszka tad@comco.com
Wed Jun 30 22:10:00 GMT 1999

Sorry - I did not make myself clear: this happens only when I telnet
from remote host into Exceed's telnetd and then switch to tcsh. On local
screen tcsh works fine.

The only explanation I could dream of was that tcsh is using some
language specific keyboard translation, which goes south with telnetd.

--
Tadeusz
:: The public opinion should be alarmed by its own nonexistence