How can I get a .dll to resolve at runtime ?

Robert Bresner rbresner@olf.com
Wed Jul 7 14:42:00 GMT 1999

Howdy,

I have a .dll which wants to call functions in the .exe. When I
try linking the .dll, I get unresolved externals. NT, you see,
wants to resolve everything at link-time, unlike *nix which wants
to resolve at run-time.

Is there a way, on NT, to get a .dll to resolve externals
at runtime, like *nix, instead of at link time?

I know I can rewrite a whole bunch of everything, and move
functions around and bluh bluh bluh and get a successful
resolve at link-time. That's not what I'm looking for, however.

Any suggestions for this would certainly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Robert Bresner          rbresner@olf.com
Open Link Financial    516-227-6600 x216
http://www.olf.com/    fax: 516-227-1799