Success stories using DirectX/cygwin?

hayward@slothmud.org hayward@slothmud.org
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

I have been doing alot of research into cygwin lately, I am considering
using it for development of DirectX programs under windows.  I was
wondering what success others have had with directx using cygwin.

I am used to developing with the gnu tools, so I want to use them for
native windows development.  I don't plan on using it for Unix application
porting, so I am not interested in linking against cygwin.dll.

Feel free to send it directly to me if you prefer, to keep the mailing
list spam down.

Thanks,
---
Brian Hayward  hayward@slothmud.org