Where to find up-to-date versions of autoconf/... needed for cygwin-B20.1

Bernard Dautrevaux DAUTREVAUX@microprocess.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

Hi everybody,

	I use gnu sources to build some cross-compilation tools, and
need to make some changes in the configure.in files for gdb (to support
new configurations). When upgrading to the Cygwin-B20.1 sources (to get
Win32 compatibility), I ran into a nasty problem: All
configure.in/Makefile.in/Makefile.am files expect that autoconf is
version 2.12.2; however I only have autoconf-2.12.1, that does not have
the NLS support stuff...

	My question is then: where can I find the up-to-date utilities
needed to be able to make changes in the cygwin-B20.1 sources; I seem to
lack at least autoconf-2.12.2, automake-1.3 (or more I'm not sure) and
libtool-??? (I don't know which version supports building DLLs on win32,
teh one I got a few months ago does not).

	Thanks fo helping me and let me wish all of you an happy new
year.

	Bernard
------
Bernard Dautrevaux