Where to find up-to-date versions of autoconf/... needed for cygwin-B20.1

Bernard Dautrevaux DAUTREVAUX@microprocess.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

I've looked on sourceware.cygnus.com in /pub; there is autoconf and
automake directories, but autoconf is empty... Where can I find it,
please?

Thanks by advance,

		Bernard

------