Problem with Win95

N8TM@aol.com N8TM@aol.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

In a message dated 1/28/99 8:01:21 PM Pacific Standard Time, dj@delorie.com
writes:

<< Cygnus is promoting the Jan 15th snapshot as the one to use to
 fix the Win95 bug.  It has none of the mount/registry changes.
 I suspect we will keep this snapshot even after it should have
 expired. >>
Have you tried to use it?  I've installed it both on NT and W95, and can't get
anywhere with it.  Any command I type in gets prefixed with ../  i.e. it
always looks in the directory above the one I request.  The Jan. 23rd version
is sane in this respect.
-