Problem with passing a lot of parameters to linker.

Alexei Karpov Alexei.Karpov@sonycom.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

Hi,

    Could anybody help me. I am working with Cygnus 20.1 ( Win98 ) and
try to link libraries using Green Hills and pass a lot of parameters and

libraries to linker. I do it in my makefile and get the next dialog :

    The program has performed an illegal operation
    and will be shut down.

    Quit all programs, and then restarts your computer.
    If the problem persists, contact the program vendor.

Additional information gotten using Details button is
SH caused a stack fault in module KERNEL32.dll at 015f:bff724c11.
ant etc..

When I remove some libraries being passed linking has been finished
successfully. When I try to do this using shell script all works fine.
Problem occurs only in makefile. I do not know why yet. May be this
depends
on environment size ? I attach example of makefile.

    Thanks in advance.
    Bye,

--
Alexei Karpov
SONY Platform Software Development Center - Belgium ( PSDC-B )

" There is no future or freedom in the circumscribed life and
  the only other life is complete rejection of the rules... "