The Misc page (was RE: Minor Bugs found)

Michael Hirmke mh@mike.franken.de
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

Hi Simon,

>I have followed this with interest but on NT 4.0 I don't have a Misc
>page under Properties (I have Options, Font, Layout and Colors; but no
>Fast Pasting option anywhere).

Translated from my German version it is
    "Properties/Options/QuickEdit Modus" !

>Is this because I'm too lazy to upgrade from 20.0 to 20.1? It's not in
>the readme for the upgrade ...

This has nothing to do with Cygwin32 - it is a Windows NT feature.

>Simon Fear

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
-