ssh

Xiaomao Xiao xiao@cmold.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

Hi there:

I tried to run ssh from within cygwin to connect to my server.  The connection
seemd to be ok but it finally kicked me out.  From a verbose output, I can see
the last line says 'Server refused our key.'  I used the same key for my linux
box and it works fine.  My environment is as follows:
CYGWIN=tty
The fine systems are mounted with binary format.

Any hints?  Thanks in advance.

--

Xiaomao