Emacs for NT

Alex Schroeder asc@bsiag.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

    Gurunandan> 	I would like to know if emacs 20.x binaries
    Gurunandan> for win32 are available and their location.

This the homepage of GNU Emacs for Windows NT and Windows 95.

ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/os/Win32/ntEmacs/docs/ntemacs.html

It's the only Windows-specific port I know of.  There is also Emacs
19.34 compiled using DJGPP but it is for DOS and Win 95.

Alex.
--
WWW:	<URL: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/6120/ >
mail:	<URL: mailto:a.schroeder@bsiag.ch >

security Cocaine South Africa arrangements plutonium supercomputer
Nazi Legion of Doom Khaddafi Soviet Noriega Peking Ft. Meade Rule Psix
Ortega

-