BUg in GNU make 3.75 (CYGWIN port)

Glenn Spell glenn@gs.fay.nc.us
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

Earnie Boyd wrote:

> How about one of the latest snapshots of the cygwin1.dll from
> ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/snapshots/

Thanks. I didn't know about the new snapshots directory. I tried
the 0113 dll... no change in 'make' behavior. I also played around
with "forkchunk" and "chunksize"... I can't tell if that's
implemented yet or not. Since "chunksize" applies to the function
'fork_copy', I also tried adding a "Sleep (10)" to fork_copy...
that didn't help either.

-glenn

--
            Glenn Spell <glenn@gs.fay.nc.us>