Case sensitivity in filenames

Moore, Paul Paul.Moore@uk.origin-it.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

Ugh. Frankly, given that the Win32 filesystems cannot (except in a
peculiar subcase of NTFS designed to support the POSIX subsystem)
distinguish filenames which differ only in case, I view this as an
essential aspect of ANY tool running under Windows. (Unix compatibility
or no).

Regrettably, I think this blows cygwin out of the water for me, yet
again...

Paul.

-