where to set CYGWIN=tty

Heinz-Jürgen Oertel oe@port.de
Tue Feb 9 00:15:00 GMT 1999

Murli Ganeshan schrieb:

> I have a couple of questions about cygwin B20.1

> 2.
> I used to run rxvt in B20 by changing the cygnus.bat file and the rxvt
> executable I have seems to give errors under B20.1. I would appreciate if anyone
> would let me know where to pick the latest rxvt executable.
>
> regards
> murli

I use the B19 rxvt, i think it is the last available one.
you must edit the file with a hex-editor. look for the cygwin-dll string
and replace the string with cygwin1.dll.
you must not change the file length, so fill the end with '\0'

--
with best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen

  Heinz-Jürgen Oertel

Heinz-Juergen Oertel
port GmbH            phone +49 3493 743-10
Antonienstr. 3       fax   +49 3493 743-15
D-06749 Bitterfeld   mailto:service@port.de
Germany              http://www.port.de