How To: Re: LessTif build under Cygwin32?

Suhaib M. Siddiqi Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com
Tue Feb 2 05:44:00 GMT 1999

Earnie,

>8<
>> The LessTif-0.87 precompiled library will work properly only if you
>have
>> your
>> disks mounted as binary i.e. mount -b c: /
>8<
>
>Too bad.  That means someone else will have to properly port this
>library.  It isn't hard really to take care of this problem by
>correctly being specific about how to process a file.

What I mentioned was to port do a binary mount during compilation of
LessTif library.
After lkibrary has been compiled, it does work perfectly Ok, under TEXT
mount.
Sorry for the confusion.

Suhaib