ANN: das blinkenlights 0.0.1 cygwin distro

Marc van Woerkom van.woerkom@netcologne.de
Thu Dec 2 14:18:00 GMT 1999

Nothing against your effort.

However it would be more useful for me to have a "nice"
source distribution instead of a nice binary distribution.

"nice" meaning of course a public read access CVS server
with source of the full system and not just the kernel
(well in this case the cygwin DLL).

Something like is very useful for development, as it
allows easy retrieval of versions, makes spotting
differences easy etc.

There are some CVS trees available over at Cygnus (I remember
the egcs tree) - but I haven't found Cygwin there yet.

Will this change?

Regards,
Marc