ddd 3.1.6 and keyboard input

Suhaib Siddiqi ssiddiqi@ipass.net
Tue Aug 31 23:49:00 GMT 1999

You need to set XKeystmDB and XErrorDB.
The libs linked to DDD binaries are operating on
UNIX simulation layer (i.e. B20.x).  Therefore, a UNIX style
setup of XxxxDB in ENV is a must. Ant binary linked to the
X11R6.x libs under Cygwin, by ignore the WIN32 X-server setup
and looks for X ENVs.

SET XKeysymDB=C:\usr\X11R6.4\lib\X11\XKeysymDB
SET XErrorDB=C:\usr\X11R6.4\lib\X11\XErrorDB

Or whatever your path to XkeysymDB etc is.  The stuff goes in the
startup batch file or in you OS ENV setup.

You could have find the answer in Cygwin mail archive.  I mentioned it a few
times.

Suhaib