Can you pipe?

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 23:49:00 GMT 1999

--- mio@cortex.pote.hu wrote:
> HI everybody!
>
> I've got Cygwin - b20, it was installed two weeks ago. The OS is Win95.
> My problem is the keyboard layout: no shift, so I can't pipe, no uppercase
> letters and other important signs: '?',':','$'...etc. Should I do
> something proper for example: write a program or install in order to get
> these keys?

This must have to do with your MS Keyboard map.  I've used cygwin on Win95
before and didn't have any problems shifting case and keys.

===
Earnie Boyd < mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com >

Newbies, please visit
< http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html >

(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)