GCC 2.95-Mingw32: winsock.h is not C++ enabled

Mumit Khan khan@xraylith.wisc.EDU
Tue Aug 31 23:49:00 GMT 1999

"S.Yoshida" <vzy03312@ha.bekkoame.ne.jp> writes:

> I wish mingw to have a complete windowsx.h
>  - GlobalAllocPtr
>  - GetStockBrush
>  - SelectBrush
>
> The lcc-win32 attached complete windowsx.h. why mingw not?
> And, I worry about two-licenses, in the following approach.
>
> #if defined(CYGWIN) || defined(__CYGWIN__)
> #  include <d:/cc/lccwin32/include/windowsx.h>
> #else
> #  include <windowsx.h>
> #endif
>
> Nobody knows good idea ?

I have a very good idea -- why don't you contribute? It's a free project
created by volunteers, and all you have to do is to join the group of
volunteers and make it better.

btw, gcc-2.95 mingw headers have both GetStockBrush and SelectBrush.
Unfortunately, it's missing GlobalAllocPtr, which I'll add for the
next update.

Regards,
Mumit